Thursday, September 10, 2009

Canning 2009 So Far......

It has been a busy canning season already. Through labor day weekend I have canned from my garden (except the fruits):

4 qts pickled beets
10 pts pickled beets
4 qts boiled, sliced beets
15 pts boiled, diced beets
7 pts bread & butter pickles
7 pts hamburger dill pickles
5 qts dill spears
10 qts green beans
35 qts peaches
5 pts raspberry freezer jam
4 pts citrus marmalade

Whew!!! I need to catch my breath before the tomatoes finish ripening, the next batch of beans needs to be picked and the corn comes on. I have also dried several zucchini and still have 10-12 on my counter. So, as with the cucumbers, if you need zucchini, please come over.

2 comments:

  1. holy pickles woman!!! you are the canning queen. I am lazy and just look for the case lot sales!! :) How are things with you and the kids? did you ever find a job? Have a great weekend. Your cakes are sooooo cute. I love the wedding dress one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an animal!! I want to be like you when I grow up. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete